Payroll Giving or Give As You Earn (GAYE) is a simple, efficient and flexible scheme, which allows you to donate to the Masjid by a deduction from your wage. All donations given in this way are tax-free so the Masjid receives your donation and the tax you would have paid on this amount. This is a fantastic way to donate to the Masjid.
What are the benefits of Payroll Giving or Give As you Earn?
- You can give to any charity
- A regular income for the Masjid
- A confidential, easy and tax-efficient service
- No extra paperwork for the Masjid, we’ll receive your donation and tax in one go
- A flexible scheme which allows you to change, alter the amount given or stop giving whenever you wish
A £50 donation will cost you £40 – but the Masjid will still receive £50 because the £10 which would have otherwise gone to the tax man (HMRC) goes to the Masjid.
For more information on Payroll Giving or Give As You Earn (GAYE), Please click on this link: